Return and Exchange
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Email email@example.com to start the return process.
What items are returnable?
- Within 90 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items (if applicable)
- Special Order Items (Custom Fuel Tanks, Boat Covers, Bimini Tops, Docks, ORMD Hazardous Goods)
- Electrical Engine Parts ( Stator, Trigger, Solenoids, Etc.)
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We do not offer exchanges. Please return the original items then place an order for the new item.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any inquiries regarding return or refund, reach out to us.