Small Tough-Claw™ Base with Double Socket Arm & Universal X-Grip® Cell/iPhone Cradle
The RAM-B-400-UN7 consists of the Tough-Claw™ rail clamp base, STANDARD length double socket arm and universal spring loaded X-Grip® cradle for phones. The spring loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your tablet. Included are easy access grip knobs for quick insertion and release of your handheld device. The Tough-Claw™ rail clamp base is the perfect mounting base for quick and easy tool-less installation and removal on round, square, odd shaped rails and bars. The Tough-Claw™ can be clamped on rails from 0.625" - 1.5" outer diameter. Perfectly suited for mounting on the yoke of an aircraft, handlebars and seat posts of bicycles, kayak rails, roll bars and much more, the RAM® Tough-Claw™ will soon become another essential RAM® component in your collection of mounting options.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Clamping Range (Rail/Tube Surfaces): 0.625" to 1.5"
- Clamping Range (Flat Surfaces): 0" to 1.14"
- Cradle Dimensions: Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25"), Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25"), Depth = 0.875"
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Components & High Strength Composite
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- Note: Part number reflects product packaged in clear clam shell for store shelf display. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.