Battery boxes offer a more durable and secure strap-down system for your vessel's battery, than just bungees, or tie-downs. Not only do they completely enclose the battery to protect from weather, debris, and possible "feet" to walk it away, but it offers you peace of mind. With a large height capacity, total acid resistance, vents, and even minimum and maximum temperature tolerance testing, you get the perfect little home for your battery when it rest safe and sound.
- Meets ABYC standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specifications Number 183.420
- OEM-installed battery hold-down system
- Polypropylene construction for total acid
- Hold-down straps resist 350 lbs. of force, nearly four times the USCG
- Drop tested in temperatures ranging from -20°F to +120°F
- Mounting hardware included
- For Series 27 batteries
- 10-1/2" maximum height
- 4 cable openings, enlarged to .55"-diameter
- Larger handles with rolled edges
- Instructions molded inside cover
- Battery Series: 27/27F/27M
- Inside Dimensions: 13-7/8" x 7-1/4" x 10-1/2"
- Outer Dimensions: 16-7/8" x 9-5/8" x 10-7/8"
- Strap Length: 40"