ECHOMAP™ UHD2 74CV Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo with US Coastal Maps & GT20-TM
WHY TALK TO A LOCAL WHEN YOU CAN FISH LIKE ONE?
They say locals know best. But anyone who says that hasn’t fished with the ECHOMAP UHD2 7” chartplotter with clear, crisp sonar and mapping.
- The bright 7” keyed display is made for convenience.
- Get double the views1 with Garmin CHIRP traditional and ClearVü scanning sonars.
- What’s under the water looks even better with high-contrast vivid color palettes.
- Wi-Fi® connectivity2 between compatible chartplotters makes it easy to share info.
- Enjoy No. 1 in mapping3 with our LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® maps with Navionics® data.
With crisp, clear traditional sonar and brilliant ClearVü sonar, the fish will have nowhere to hide.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structures.
Bundle Your Transducer
Your ECHOMAP UHD2 device supports a variety of Garmin transducers for two types of sonar: Garmin traditional and ClearVü scanning sonars.
Know the waters you’re in as if you grew up fishing them by using built-in LakeVü g3 inland maps, BlueChart g3 coastal charts, or worldwide basemap with support for Garmin Navionics+™ and Garmin Navionics Vision+™ marine cartography.
If you have another compatible ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter on your boat, the 5” and 7” models can wirelessly share information — such as sonar, waypoints, and routes — with them.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more2.
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP UHD2 74cv
- GT20-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount
- Flush mount
- 4-Pin Transducer Port: 1
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection)
1 Transducer required
2 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP UHD2 5” and 7” chartplotters
3 Based on 2020 reported sales
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin Navionics+
- Included Transducer: GT20-TM
- Screen Size: 7"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 4.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759307097